- Fullstack Advisory Pty Ltd (“Fullstack Advisory”) is the operator and owner of the website www.fullstack.com.au.
- Access to, and use of the Site is provided by Fullstack Advisory on the following terms and conditions (Terms).
- Your access to, and use of, the Site indicates your acceptance of the Terms (as they exist at that time).
- Fullstack Advisory reserves the right to review and modify the Terms at any time.
- Use of the Site is at your own risk.
- Fullstack Advisory does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. You agree that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content.
- All content on this site can be changed without notice at the sole discretion of Fullstack Advisory.
- You agree that Fullstack Advisory will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you might suffer, including damage to your software or hardware, from your access to, or use of, the Site.
- You agree that Fullstack Advisory will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage you might suffer as a result of defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties, or publication of such materials, relating to, or constituting, such conduct.
- You indemnify Fullstack Advisory from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by Fullstack Advisory as a direct, or indirect, consequence of your access to, or use of, the Site and any breach by you or your agents of the Terms.
- All intellectual property in relation to material on the Site belongs to Fullstack Advisory its licensors, affiliates or advertisers.
- The material on the Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You are authorised to download and view content for your own personal, non-commercial use but you must not, without the prior written consent of Company Name, use in any way, any of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes.
- The Site may include links to third party websites which are not related to Fullstack Advisory and in which Fullstack Advisory has no control or interest. Fullstack Advisory is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content on third party websites.
- When you submit content to Fullstack Advisory in any format, you grant Fullstack Advisory a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content on the Site and you agree that Fullstack Advisory can use that content in any way, now and in the future.
- All material published on the Site is at the sole discretion of Fullstack Advisory. Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published at the sole discretion of Fullstack Advisory.
- You warrant that you have all the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify Fullstack Advisory from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by Fullstack Advisory as a direct, or indirect, consequence of a breach of the warranty in clause 17.
- Fullstack Advisory does not endorse the views or material contained in any content submitted to wangle and published on the Site.
- You must not use the Site for any purpose, or in any way, that is unlawful.
- The Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales.
- Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
Hourly rates as at 1 January 2019.
Partner: $350 per hour
Manager: $250 per hour
Senior: $200 per hour
Accountant: $100 per hour