Access Financial Know-How
For Your Business Growth Strategy
Why use us?
As one of the only firms to specialise in the tech industry we have deep expertise in the unique arena that high growth, innovative businesses operate in.
Our CFO Services help you prepare for the various stages of your company’s growth, whilst minimising the various risk areas along the way.
Our team consists of seasoned finance professionals, helping ensure you get VIP insights & support every step of the journey.
A Fullstack CFO Perspective
Meetings & Reports
Reporting & Analysis of actuals & budgets.
Includes 2 hours associated work or queries per quarter.
Your virtual CFO. Every month get the strategic advice needed to scale your business.
Includes 2 hours associated work or queries per month.
Project-based On Demand
- Capital Raising Support
- Due Diligence
- Business Valuations
- Exit Strategies
- Change management
- Cap Table Modelling
- Board Meetings / AGMs
*Pricing ex. GST
Capital Raising Support from
Seed to Series B.
Put your best foot forward with important investors and potential stakeholders when raising essential funds for your business.
Our CFO services are an essential addition to the leadership team conveying your business in the best light, shining through due diligence and helping you pull together the details of the deal.
Our VCFO advisory services combine regular outsourced CFO and Controller roles, assisting you with monthly standard reporting & business strategic planning.
- Guidance in strategic planning relating to growth & expansion;
- Help managing & forecasting cashflow assumptions and needs;
- Overseeing your accounting systems to ensure proper bookkeeping & reporting;
- Monitoring & analysis into the financial health & well-being of the business;
- Budgets and forecasts to help measure business performance; &
- Financial insight and guidance on company decisions and issues.
- A regular meeting in-person or online with a finance professional.
- Includes 2 hours worth of queries or additional work throughout period.
Financial Models prove invaluable in raising capital and onboarding potential business stakeholders.
- Producing or reworking a sophisticated financial model to reflect given assumptions for the company’s performance, business drivers and the marketplace
- Working through the existing strategic plan with the business owners. Modelling and analysis to project pricing strategies, product/customer profitability & investment outcomes.
- Developing the potential for ‘What If’ scenarios and sensitivity analysis.
- Output includes summary financials, cashflow forecasts and key metrics of interest to investors.
- 1 to 3 workshops conducted in-person or online.
- Regular turnaround time 2-3 weeks.
- Includes up to 2 edits.
We prepare a detailed valuation report of your business which is useful to presenting as part of a business transaction.
- A detailed 16 page valuation report to give you a solid platform to negotiate from and includes valuations from 5 different methods.
- Reviewing your existing financial model. (If you don’t yet have one please ask about our financial modelling services).
- Results comparison utilising the most complete startup & private company database in the world.
- 1-2 workshops in-person or online.
- Regular turnaround time 2-3 weeks.
- Discussions during and after report preparation.
- Up to 2 revisions of the report within three months if necessary
Preparation of a detailed investment memorandum for your business which may be ideal to present to sophisticated investors for later stages of capital raising and business exits.
- A detailed 20-30 page report to give a solid attractive overview covering the following aspects of your venture:
- Purpose, performance and goals
- Product or service or technology
- Management team
- 2-4 workshops in-person or online with our corporate finance specialists & other select professionals.
- Regular turnaround time 4-8 weeks.
- Up to 2 revisions of the document within three months if necessary.
CFO services to position your business for the most growth.
Reach out for an initial discussion to cover the bigger picture for your venture and roadmapping the means to get there.