What you’ll get from us
How will you succeed?
- Skills, attributes and competencies required:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in commerce, science, engineering, or similar
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with the R&D Tax Incentive in Australia
- Exposure to tax technical issues would be preferable as this role is supporting the tax services team in business advisory
- Customer service experience, public speaking & writing experience
- Exceptional analytical and technical writing skills.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage multiple priorities in an unstructured and agile environment.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Why Join us?
R&D Tax Incentive
Share the Job