Founded in late 2016, the firm has gone from strength to strength, achieving triple digit growth to date. Fullstack is a well-established and service orientated Chartered Accounting firm that strives to help client’s business financial situations easier.
We aren’t your regular firm either – our 7 & 8 figure eCommerce clients are trailblazing across their respective pursuits and see us as a critical partner for their growth – it’s all about relationships!
Our core expertise is in accounting, advisory and tax. We thrive on getting the best outcomes for our clients, which involves really knowing who they are, what they do and what issues and challenges they face. We apply that specialist knowledge to deliver advice and strategies of value.
We seek to challenge ourselves in the way we work by embracing technology, providing flexibility and constantly looking for progress.
As a seasoned Accountant with excellent customer service skills, you will eventually be one of the key points of contact for a busy client portfolio, backed by the support of a dedicated accounting team. Your core responsibilities may include:
- Onboarding new clients and getting accounting systems set up
- Deliver high quality and timely accounting services
- Maintaining cloud-based accounting systems to keep client’s day-to-day operation running smoothly
- Reviewing reconciliation schedules, such as: prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accrued liabilities/expenses, deferred revenue
- Managing multiple client engagements, ensuring clients’ monthly financial packages are delivered timely, accurately, well-presented
- Reviewing tax filings related to BAS, FBT, payroll tax along with work papers
- Potentially providing VCFO commentary
- Assessing client’s financial/accounting processes, proposing improvements, and managing the implementation of those improvements
- Provide key insights and advisory through in-depth analysis of the financial performance of your clients’ businesses, and discuss your finding with them
- Managing outsourced functions
- Working with clients’ businesses, and discussing your findings with them
- Managing outsourced functions
- Working with clients’ other external parties, such as auditors and tax advisors to provide necessary support during auditing and year-end tax filing
- Prepare and deliver advanced finance deliverables such as cash flow, budgeting, and other ad hoc management reports to clients
- Developing relationships and establishing Fullstack as a trusted advisor
- Working with other service lines in developing an integrated service package
- Working under a young, accessible, and dynamic leadership team which provides the tools, training opportunities, and resources you need to achieve great things
- Supporting some of the best entrepreneurs and founders in Australia, with a real opportunity to make a difference in the success of innovation in Australia
- Working for a business that rewards its employees for their hard work with continuous professional development
- A progressive working environment that offers ongoing flexibility and a work from home policy
Your Keys to Success
To be successful with Fullstack, you’ll definitely have a hunger for learning. You possess a can-do attitude teamed with loads of initiative, and a real commitment to client service delivery excellence. Experienced and knowledgeable, you are polished and professional, yet friendly and down to earth.
Skills, attributes, and competencies required include:
- Minimum of 3-4+ years experience in Australian Public Practice Accounting firm/s
- Exposure to eCommerce accounting
- Relevant degree qualifications in Commerce, Accounting, or similar
- Successful completion, or near completion of CA/CPA studies
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and manage a large client portfolio
- A values-based team supporter who is hardworking, motivated, enthusiastic, and curious
- Eager to support innovation in Australia as key support for the founders making it happen
Share the Job