Client Services Coordinator
Opportunity awaits for a commercially minded administrator / client services coordinator to assist with our portfolio of clients. The successful person will play a pivotal role in developing the financial status of some of Australia’s most exciting & high growth businesses.
Our core expertise is in accounting, advisory and tax. We thrive on getting the best outcomes for our clients, which involves really knowing who they are, what they do and what issues and challenges they face. We apply that specialist knowledge to deliver advice and strategies of value.
We seek to challenge ourselves in the way we work by embracing technology, providing flexibility and constantly looking for progress.
What does role entail?
We are looking for a Client Services Coordinator who will help ensure clients are setup effectively on Xero, and we are progressing towards the billing targets. Someone who is bright and growth-oriented ideally with some business qualification or experience in a customer service/admin position may well suit.
We don’t believe in boundaries and we’ll be encouraging you to explore your potential. Of course, we will make sure you have the tools, mentorship, and learning opportunities in order for you to achieve this.
Every day represents a different challenge but can include:
- Handling client correspondence and being an initial point of contact for clients and onboarding
- Manage and update client files and database information
- Handling Proposals, Quotes, or Engagements
- Billing of Manual Engagements in Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Onboarding
- Setting up Xero Accounts for new clients
- Liaise with the ATO and request client information
- ATO lodgements and related documentation
- Managing corporate secretarial duties with ASIC, annual reviews etc.
- Collating financial reports and statements
- Produce invoices for clients and follow up on payments
- Managing the back-end lodgements of FBT, income tax, BAS, IAS and other relevant compliance work
- General office management and administration support to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Other tasks as needed
How will you succeed?
To be successful with Fullstack, you’ll definitely have a hunger for learning. You’ll possess a can do attitude teamed with loads of initiative. You’ll be polished and professional but friendly and down to earth.
You will possess strong attention to detail skills and solid planning, organisation, and time management skills. You’ll also be accountable for your actions and understand the need to be discrete and treat clients with the utmost integrity.
Skills, attributes, and competencies required:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, law, or similar or working towards
- At least 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- The ability to draft emails, manage projects and develop great relationships with business owners
- Customer service, public speaking & writing experience
This role is entirely for a thinking professional looking to challenge the status quo, along with a genuine work-life balance and platform for career development.
Why Join us?
A real opportunity exists for people who are serious about a career with unlimited growth potential (benefits of growing fast). You’ll have the ability to engage in a diverse learning culture of values-driven, smart professionals where growth is non-negotiable.
As well as doing great work for amazing clients, we like to have fun not only as a team but also with the people we do business with.
Share the Job